Computational medicinal chemistry Posts
Post Doctoral position/Research Scientist - Computational medicinal chemistry
- Fresh PhD in Medicinal Chemistry or Computational Chemistry.
- Experience in the application of computational tools to facilitate the design and optimization of potent and selective small molecules against various targets.
- Background in medicinal chemistry with understanding of chemical building blocks and common linkers used in medicinal chemistry is essential.
- Competence with structure-based and ligand-based design techniques like protein modelling, virtual screening, QSAR, molecular dynamicssimulations is critical with basic scripting in Perl or R is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, well organized with ability to analyze and communicate data effectively
- Must be a team player in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment
JRF/Associate Research Scientist - Computational medicinal chemistry
- Must be GATE/NET/CSIR qualified
- Master's degree in the discipline of Chemistry/Pharmaceuticalchemistry OR BE Biotechnology with experience in the application of computer-aided drug discovery tools in proposing practical hypotheses.
- Competence with structure-based and ligand-based design techniquesor scripting in Perl, python or R is preferred.
- Must be motivated, detail oriented, well organized with the ability to analyze and communicate data effectively
- Must be a team player in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates may send in the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Publication list
- Contact details of three professional referees
- Specify "Computational Chemistry" and your designation in the subject line of your email