Mass Spectrometry Facility - publications from facility support
1. Cell Reports (in Press) Phosphatidylinositol 5 Phosphate 4-Kinase Regulates Plasma-Membrane PIP3 Turnover and Insulin Signaling. Sharma S, Mathre S, Visvanathan R, Shinde DD, Padinjat R.
3. Journal of cell science, 131, 1-13, 2018
Regulation of PI4P levels by PI4KIIIα during G-protein coupled PLC signaling in Drosophila photoreceptors.
Padinjat R, Balakrishna SS, Basu U, Shinde DD.
5. Wellcome Open Research 3, 122, Sep 2018
A versatile LC-MS/MS approach for comprehensive, quantitative analysis of central metabolic pathways.
Walvekar A, Rashida Z, Maddali H, Laxman S
6. Microbial Cell 4, 112-126, April 2017
Thiol trapping and metabolic redistribution of sulfur metabolites enable cells to overcome cysteine overload.
Deshpande AA, Bhatia B, Laxman S, Bachhawat AK
7. Elife 5, 1-23, November 2016
Phospholipase D activity couples plasma membrane endocytosis with retromer dependent recycling.
Thakur R, Panda A, Coessens E, Raj N, Yadav S, Balakrishnan S, Zhang Q, Georgiev P, Basak B, Pasricha R, Wakelam MJ, Ktistakis NT, Raghu P.
8. Cell 164, 722–734, February 2016
Dynein Clusters into Lipid Microdomains on Phagosomes to Drive Rapid Transport toward Lysosomes
Ashim Rai, Divya Pathak, Shreyasi Thakur, Shampa Singh, Alok Kumar Dubey, Roop Mallik.
9. Scientific Reports 5:15926· December 2015; DOI: 10.1038/srep15926.
Ceramides And Stress Signalling Intersect With Autophagic Defects In Neurodegenerative Drosophila blue cheese (bchs) Mutants.
Sarita Hebbar, Ishtapran Sahoo, Artur Matysik, Irene Argudo Garcia, Kathleen Amy Osborne, Cyrus Papan, Federico Torta, Pradeep Narayanaswamy, Xiu Hui Fun, Markus R Wenk, Andrej Shevchenko, Dominik Schwudke, Rachel Kraut.
10. J Cell Sci. July 2015; pii: jcs.173476. [Epub ahead of print]
RDGBα, a PI-PA transfer protein regulates G-protein coupled PtdIns(4,5)P2 signaling during Drosophila phototransduction.
Yadav S, Garner K, Georgiev P, Li M, Gomez-Espinosa E, Panda A, Mathre S, Okkenhaug H, Cockcroft S, Raghu P.
11. Cell. April 2015; 161(3):581-94. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2015.03.048.
Transbilayer lipid interactions mediate nanoclustering of lipid-anchored proteins.
Raghupathy R, Anilkumar AA, Polley A, Singh PP, Yadav M, Johnson C, Suryawanshi S, Saikam V, Sawant SD, Panda A, Guo Z, Vishwakarma RA, Rao M, Mayor S.
12. Dis Model Mech. May-Jun 2013; 6(3):734-44.
Altered lipid homeostasis in Drosophila InsP3 receptor mutants leads to obesity and hyperphagia.
Subramanian M, Metya SK, Sadaf S, Kumar S, Schwudke D, and Hasan G